Cataract, Corneal and Refractive Surgeon
Dr Joanne Goh graduated with Honours from the University of Melbourne and undertook her internship at St Vincent’s Hospital, Melbourne.
She completed her ophthalmology training in Perth, Western Australia before heading to the United Kingdom to pursue a further two years of advanced sub-specialty fellowship training in cornea and external eye diseases, cataract surgery and laser eye surgery at the Bristol Eye Hospital and the world-renowned Moorfields Eye Hospital in London.
She offers the following services:
- Comprehensive care of a wide range of external eye diseases
- Affordable laser eye surgery utilising the latest laser technology
- Premium intraocular lenses for cataract surgery
- Laser-assisted cataract surgery
- Cross-linking in the comfort of our modern facility
- Latest treatments for keratoconus