As Victoria now have confirmed cases of Coronavirus we would ask that all patients, carers and visitors who may have been exposed to the virus and are due to come into the clinic for an appointment to follow the Department of Health and Human Services Guidelines here.
If you need to reschedule an appointment please contact our staff on 9740 9555.
If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early!
Stay home if you feel unwell, give us a call and we can rebook you in for another appointment. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance.
For more information on Coronavirus, visit the Australian Department of Health, contact the National Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080 (in Australia) or your local health authorities for instructions on what to do.
Stay healthy with good hygiene
Here’s how you can stay safe:
- Isolate yourself at home if you feel sick.
- Regularly wash your hands, for at least 20 seconds and dry with a paper towel or hand dryer.
- Use hand sanitizer
- Practice respiratory hygiene – cover our sneeze or cough with your bent elbow or tissues, not your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing ans sneezing.
- Get the flu shot! (available April).
If you’re healthy, wearing a mask is not recommended according to the World Health Organisation. If you have respiratory issues like coughing or sneezing, then you should wear a mask.